fabric reinforced diaphragm uses
[DiaCom Diaphragm Products] [Diaphragm Design Software] [Diaphragms] [Elastomer & Fabric Diaphragm Data] [Elastomer Rubber Diaphgragms] [Teflon Reinforced Diaphragms] [FabAir Specialty Industrial Diaphragms] [Double-Coat Diaphragms] [Rolling Diaphragm Fabric Reinforcement]
[Fabric Reinforced Diaphragms] [All-Rubber Diaphragms for Low-Pressure Applications]
(4) Flat woven textile fabrics with multiple warp or weft whether or not felted impregnated or coated of a kind used in machinery or for other technical purposes.
(5) Textile fabrics reinforced with metal of a kind used for technical purposes; the metal thread (bare metal wire twisted or gimped with textile yarn etc.) may for example be incorporated during weaving (in particular as warp) or introduced between plies of the material.
Felt reinforced with metal is however excluded (heading 56.02).
(6) Cords braids and the like of a kind used in industry as packing or lubricating materials; these are usually of square section coated or impregnated with grease graphite talc etc. and sometimes reinforced with metal. Cords etc. not coated or impregnated remain classified here provided they are clearly recognisable as products used in industry as packing or lubricating materials.
TEXTILE ARTICLES OF A KIND USED FOR TECHNICAL PURPOSES All textile articles of a kind used for technical purposes (other than those of headings 59.08 to 59.10) are classified in this heading and not elsewhere in Section XI (see Note 7 (b) to the Chapter); for example :
(1) Any of the fabrics of (A) above which have been made up (cut to shape assembled by sewing etc.) for example straining cloths for oil presses made by assembly of several pieces of fabric; bolting cloth cut to shape and trimmed with tapes or furnished with metal eyelets or cloth mounted on a frame for use in screen printing.
(2) Textile fabrics and felts endless or fitted with linking devices of a kind used in paper-making or similar machines (for example for pulp or asbestos-cement) (excluding machinery belts of heading 59.10).
(3) Articles formed of linked monofilament yarn spirals and having similar uses to the textile fabrics and felts of a kind used in paper-making or similar machines referred to in (2) above.
(4) Gaskets and diaphragms for pumps motors etc. and washers (excluding those of heading 84.84).
(5) Discs sleeves and pads for shoe polishing and other machines.
(6) Textile bags for oil presses.
(7) Cords cut to length with knots loops or metal or glass eyelets for use on Jacquard or other looms. ..
fabric reinforced diaphragm uses
- Positive Seal
- Low Spring Rate
- No Lubrication
- No Breakaway Force
- No Friction
- High Strength
- Functionality Over Wide Pressure
- Low Cost
- Simple Design
- Therefore, fabric reinforced diaphragm uses
is widely used for many applications.
is a leading international provider of innovative, cost-effective
molded diaphragm and fabric reinforced diaphragm uses
solutions critical to the operation of essential
systems and equipment in industrial, automotive, aerospace,
medical instrumentation, and food and water processing applications.
The company's reputation for excellence is based on superior
quality in the design, manufacture and application of its
high-performance, state-of-the-art, fabric-reinforced and
homogeneous elastomeric diaphragm seals.
about products | rubber to metal bonding | elastomeric teflon diaphragms | general hardware | diaphragm life design
bead and groove design | standard diaphragms | fabric reinforced diaphragms | homogeneous diaphragms
fab•air industrial diaphragms
home | diaphragm products | elastomer & fabric diaphragm data | diaphragm engineering | diaphragm markets
diaphragm software | about | quality | download catalog | news & events | contact | diaphragm glossary | inquiry | sitemap